Common test yesterday... So sian
Before that, my friend told me that their teacher told them the common test would be on compositions. WTF, Mr Umbers didn't tell us anything about that! He just made us do a lot of writing and whatever sai...
Aiyoh, I don't know what is wrong with me siah, like everyone like avoiding me(...), then on Rebecca leaving me out since Monday, but then she's is okay with me now...
Some people in class like very tao yan me liddat. Like (somewan), say I'm not chio. Yah lah, I'm not very chio, but then he don't look very good either, so does he have any say?(don't read this paragrah)
Next thing, (those ppl) say i suck like hell(BTW, (someone) said that too...).
Next next thing, is there anything wrong with talking w/ me? Like I'm scary liddat. I, yah, some of the ppl may think I am a nerd, which is not true at all. Just that your haven't got a chance to see my better side, doesn't mean you're can criticize me like hell.
If you think I'm so nerd(just because I pin up my hair), you are WRONG!
P.S. If I had really made a mistake or done something wrong , tell me lorh can?