<body>
INFORMATION
thy blog owner.
CELESTINE!!!
She's a girl with 365 bad hair days, bright smiles, and a lot a lot of randominity. She loves to shout "Wahpiang!", sing, ice-creams, delicious food, clothes, and computer. Probably someday she'll fit in some jeans but the day definitely ain't today.



TAGBOARD
hear your voice.
A tag would be nice. :D

.

AFFILIATES
the big big world.
Joyce! Corliss! Serena! Shi Han! Chu Yi! Vanessa! friend friend friend friend friend friend friend

REMINISCENCE
flashbacks.
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010


  • CREDITS
    spontaneous applause.
    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:

    Saturday, February 28, 2009
    Title : Ouch!
    Time : 11:03 AM

    I don't really care about the trip to the museum yesterday. Okay, I admit that the trip was nice, but I don't think that was worth emphasising about, so I just post so other things lorh.
    Yesterday, I said the wrong thing to Z, during my swimming lesson(I don't really want to go after such a long day, especially the 2.4 run). Her friend H seem to be very pissed off and she was lyk swearing at me the whole lesson. Then Z and H and her friends crowded together during the break and one of the gals, S was practically glancing at mi, as if they are planning to exclude me from the friends group. I got this feeling that they are doing this to leave me out or something, but after all they didn't really consider me as one of them and now they are doing this to me.

    They aren't really treated me as one of their friends lorh, and Z said that I am extra whenever I tried to talk. Oh yeah, they didn't even listen to my opinions, all they do is just crowd around some area and talk talk talk without waiting for me to join in. What worse is my friend D did that to me too siah. H has been constantly tearing frenz from me and lyk wants to make my life difficult, as if I really so weak lorh.

    I don't feel that I am Miss Perfect and anything. I know in swimming I am better than H and Z. They are just jealous of me and they simply have no integrity to what they say. And gullible ppl would just believe their lies lyk dat. Aiyah, this kinda ppl I dunno meet how many times alrd and Im alrd numb to their opinions about mii.

    (I dun wish to expose their name as they know my blog address. I think they would understand who am I referring to anyway)