<body>
INFORMATION
thy blog owner.
CELESTINE!!!
She's a girl with 365 bad hair days, bright smiles, and a lot a lot of randominity. She loves to shout "Wahpiang!", sing, ice-creams, delicious food, clothes, and computer. Probably someday she'll fit in some jeans but the day definitely ain't today.



TAGBOARD
hear your voice.
A tag would be nice. :D

.

AFFILIATES
the big big world.
Joyce! Corliss! Serena! Shi Han! Chu Yi! Vanessa! friend friend friend friend friend friend friend

REMINISCENCE
flashbacks.
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010


  • CREDITS
    spontaneous applause.
    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:

    Tuesday, February 24, 2009
    Title :
    Time : 5:06 AM

    Sian siah... Todae got the Science test... I was like what?I can't remember all the terms for bio and physics, but I will pass bio for sure lorh, the measurements were so complicated and all...
    Aiya, Can't change the screwed up blogskin. At least better than the basic blogskin right? I know it's screwed up cos at first I thought, Issit supposed to be liddat. Oh my tian. Some problem with my internet server. Veli ma fan leh. Sign in and out of blogger...
    Wait, I can't exactly link all of you cos you didn't put your blog URL. Next time mus put okay?
    I can't pass physics lah... i am so dead.