|
INFORMATION
thy blog owner.
CELESTINE!!!
She's a girl with 365 bad hair days, bright smiles, and a lot a lot of randominity. She loves to shout "Wahpiang!", sing,
ice-creams, delicious food, clothes, and computer. Probably someday she'll fit in some jeans but the day definitely ain't
today.
TAGBOARD
hear your voice.
.
AFFILIATES
the big big world.
REMINISCENCE
flashbacks.
CREDITS
spontaneous applause.
Layout: materialisti-c
Resources: ♥
♥
♥
|
|
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Title : Heartbreaking Week
Time : 12:36 AM
Hi guys, juz changed the skin, again. The previous skin suck like hell cos the post I have written did not appear. Changed the mood of the blog too, don't wanna be trapped in the emo ambience of the blog, I thought I should be livelier, like when I was supposed to be.This week is a disaster to me though(well, the other weeks weren't that bad), because of the Sports Carnival. I was lyk in front of the goal n there is no reason why I cannot score, and I didn't aim my floorball stick properly, I am the cause of our lost. Yet, I can't do anything to help...*sigh*, I am so useless...Monday: I met my friend on Monday in school, and when we were talking, I wu yi zhong saw his *window* nvr close... zzzzzzTuesday: Nothing to saeWednesday: Heartbreaking day. Kicked out by my friends and Zoe didn't sae anything to help.That pain is more excrutiating than being stabbed a thousand times. She didn't tell me anything about it earlier, but I already know cos they are leaving me out a few weeks ago. But I am happy as long as she is happy. Thursday: Excited because of the upcoming Sports Carnival.Friday: No mood to be enthu cos I am the cause of my team's lost. *sigh*, I am so useless. The post is so irrelevant to my blog skin siah...Nothing to sae liao, bye.
|
|
|