<body>
INFORMATION
thy blog owner.
CELESTINE!!!
She's a girl with 365 bad hair days, bright smiles, and a lot a lot of randominity. She loves to shout "Wahpiang!", sing, ice-creams, delicious food, clothes, and computer. Probably someday she'll fit in some jeans but the day definitely ain't today.



TAGBOARD
hear your voice.
A tag would be nice. :D

.

AFFILIATES
the big big world.
Joyce! Corliss! Serena! Shi Han! Chu Yi! Vanessa! friend friend friend friend friend friend friend

REMINISCENCE
flashbacks.
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010


  • CREDITS
    spontaneous applause.
    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:

    Friday, April 10, 2009
    Title : GREAT!!!!!
    Time : 3:36 AM

    Now I AM truly out of everything...
    My classmates kept spamming my tagboard siah, I dunno what are they up to.
    Heehee, shut up about that. Forget about that, it's over, don't think too much about it.
    I hope i can change back to what I was supposed to be. Happy, outgoing, and active!
    Smiles, all the way! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
    My mother sae I am gettin' proud and too straightforward. I guess i should be more quiet and get low-lying... I just dunno how to guai wan mo jiao lah...
    Tomorrow is my Taekwondo Grading, quite nervous and tense, my mother sae i should be relaxed.
    I am RELAXED!!