I am so happy niah...
Yesterday, i went to DLSS with Yu Jing(I pull her go wan larh), cos i needa go and see Sir Thomson. Actually i go it's because I have to buy the target and yellow belt.
Then Sir ask me to help out siah... I am like *okay*
So i juz change into my wear-b4-&-stinks-lyk-hell PE attire. I juz help for a while then finish alrd.(Time goes so fast)
Poor Yu Jing, she have to wait for me until the class ends and we are so damn hungry cos haven't eat lunch yet. So ke lian... Sir sae he haven't eat lunch yet so we eat lunch together lorh(don't think the wrong way round kay).
He sae wanna show me something then this really shocked me lyk hell. I called him on Thursday he sae I passed my Grading.
But when he showed me the results of the boiz and gurlz taking the grading, then I read through, finding my name, you know what i saw?
nothing....