These few days i can't find something to let me let go of my feelings.
And it's pretty frustrating when you know you can't speak your mind.
Although most of the times you can't.
Well, now I'm gonna say what I wanted to say the whole day.
This is it:
I don't understand why most of the people I know like to judge people by their looks, I can't get it. I know I don't look as good or as chio as you all, but then it's stupid when you know that they only like you for your looks and not yourself.
I feel so pissed today. I'm starting to feel all left out.
Do you know that if I work hard enough I can be prettier than you think? I just don't like to let down my fringe when i'm in school, because my face will get all sweaty and my hair get's sticky.
eww.
I don't really like the fact that we make friends because of how they look. I only would like to make friends with whom are nice persons.
I like to happy, and i would like to be included. Pls don't leave me alone like I'm some bag of rubbish. If I were you i would have died of shame for doing that. I hate it when I'm left out all alone and watching you all getting together having fun. It hurts and pls don't neglect my feelings.
I'm afraid that these woud hurt you and might cause me lose you, that's why i didn't say anything the whole day.
OK I'M OFFICIALLY DONE WITH LETTING OUT BAD GAS.
Wah, nothing interesting recently, maybe because i'm too forgetful.
Haha, yeah I want myself, my smile, my happy disposition, and my liveliness back.
I WANT ME BACK YOU .... SHOOTER!