<body>
INFORMATION
thy blog owner.
CELESTINE!!!
She's a girl with 365 bad hair days, bright smiles, and a lot a lot of randominity. She loves to shout "Wahpiang!", sing, ice-creams, delicious food, clothes, and computer. Probably someday she'll fit in some jeans but the day definitely ain't today.



TAGBOARD
hear your voice.
A tag would be nice. :D

.

AFFILIATES
the big big world.
Joyce! Corliss! Serena! Shi Han! Chu Yi! Vanessa! friend friend friend friend friend friend friend

REMINISCENCE
flashbacks.
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010


  • CREDITS
    spontaneous applause.
    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:

    Saturday, December 5, 2009
    Title : Hi to the world!!
    Time : 6:48 PM

    YOYOYO TO ALL THE GIRLS AND GUYS WHO COME AND SEE MY BLOG!

    Although I haven't inform any guys of my new blog. -.-""

    So excited because I am going to give thanks to all the people who have made me happy!

    OKAY DRUM ROLL PLEASE DRUM ROLL............

    I would like to thank Vanessa Yeo ^^ because she had never failed to make me laugh and happy everytime after dance. She would accompany me to the library, Mcdonalds, or anyway even though in the end I didn't get anything frm any from the place. Vanessa, thank you for being patient with my fickleness, the pictures and the songs. HAHA

    Thank you, Corliss Serena and Zoe, for making me part of the group and not feel left out. Corliss, thank you for your good suggestions and your listening ears. Serena, thank you for laughing with me and having smth in common. Zoe, though we are not so close this year, but I still want to thank you for your jokes and your tips for fashion and updates. I sometimes cnt catch up with the time though. Very tiring. HAHAHA

    Thank you to Clarissa and Crystal for letting me know that I'm actually very capable.

    Thank you Yu Jing for being the most supportive friend this year and a very good listening ear. Without you, I wouldn't have recovered from my sadness lerh. ^^

    Also, I would like to give thanks to JOYCE BANG BANG!
    *feign death*
    Thank you for hearing out to me, because i know i very derh loso and sometimes negative.
    Thank you because I think I got my confidence back! Thank you for helping me regaining my old self back!


    SO THANK YOU EVERYONE! FORGIVE ME IF I FORGOTTEN ANYONE!