<body>
INFORMATION
thy blog owner.
CELESTINE!!!
She's a girl with 365 bad hair days, bright smiles, and a lot a lot of randominity. She loves to shout "Wahpiang!", sing, ice-creams, delicious food, clothes, and computer. Probably someday she'll fit in some jeans but the day definitely ain't today.



TAGBOARD
hear your voice.
A tag would be nice. :D

.

AFFILIATES
the big big world.
Joyce! Corliss! Serena! Shi Han! Chu Yi! Vanessa! friend friend friend friend friend friend friend

REMINISCENCE
flashbacks.
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010


  • CREDITS
    spontaneous applause.
    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:

    Wednesday, December 16, 2009
    Title :
    Time : 8:03 PM

    I hate to say it but i have to say it.

    I don't like to hide things from people but their character makes me keep them.
    I don't like to bear the responsibility to choose wisely but I am borne with this.
    I don't like to be blamed ALL the time but what can I do? I am the elder one in the family.
    I don't like to scream aty small kids but they are taking advantage of my kindness.

    So, it's difficult to be a nice person on this EARTH and WORLD.

    People take advantage of you.
    So you learnt to be selfish.
    Then everyone is selfish.
    Except for some people who thinks that upholding moral justice is good.

    Actually, if i were to choose, i would prefer to be frank with everybody, especially towards my best buds and my friends and my parents.

    Because friendship and family could only survive if there's a mutual trust and 'frank-ness' in between.

    I have once almost lose a friend. i have ditched her earlier because i couldn't take her anymore.
    But when she suddenly asked why i did, i told her and she blamed me for not being frank with her and giving her a chance to change.

    That's why I hate to hide things from people.

    Maybe you will think that blogs are supposed to be cheerful but not for mine.
    Complications and emo-ness here, if i must say.




    I need security.
    You didn't give me security that makes me think that we're safe.
    Safe from breaking away and away.
    You're suddenly close and suddenly so far away.
    It's like stepping on the metal wire on a height of a thousand metres.
    Dangerous, and you risks taking a step forward.
    Sometimes I don't understand you, I don't know if you truly want me as a fren.
    I want to be frank with you because i have so much to say.
    But are YOU frank with me first?
    You are the one who gave me this sunshine
    And now it's almost vanishing.
    I want to text you but i'm scared you'll nvr reply.
    I want to call u but i fear tht you'll hang it up right away.

    sigh.

    sighing off.

    Celeste.