YOYO!!!
I am really glad to survive the first three days of school sitting alone in class. :)
I don't know why, but I think I'm getting accustomed to being alone in class lerh.
But it's not the same as being alone for life.
I hate to be alone for life.
It's pointless to live because being alone you don't have anyone to live for, but yourself.
It's worthless if you live without any friends.
Even if you have troubles, you can't confide to anyone except the blog or your diary.
It's pathetic.
You'll have no one to enlighten you in one way or another.
And you'll be forever in your own ideas, no fresh ideas in your mind.
That's why I cried at first when I got humiliated by the old friends.
It's stupid to think that you trust them at first but they didn't make the worth.
It's dumb when you knew you had a choice but you didn't take it.
But I am not going to waste my time on people who don't like me and may not in the future.
I am going to cherish my present friends.
If you don't respond to my hiies and smillies, then I have no say.
Celestine^^
(sad no more)